The Koldfront TWR247ESS is a well known wine cellar
. By writing this review, our intention to give you data that can be useful in deciding if this is the correct purchase for you. If you'd like a more a more in-depth analysis of the product, we recommend that you have a look at the detailed product description page. You can also look at the reviews by users
to see what users think about this product.
This product is amongst the most popular wine cellars
. Our data shows that it's more popular than the majority of products in the same category within our database. By checking the user reviews, you will be able to get a good set of opinions on this product before you buy.
4.8 out of 5
4.3 out of 5
4.1 out of 5
- DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA for CEC compliance reasons; Please do not place an order shipping to CA; Any orders placed shipping to CA will be cancelled
- For a smaller version of this model please see model# TWR187ESS and larger TWR327ESS; Thermoelectric cooling; Control panel with LCD temperature display for both zones
- Free-standing installation only, not meant for built in use; Tempered glass door; Door swing of 180 degrees required to remove shelving
- Dimensions: 33.5" H x 14" W x 22.25" D; Top zone temperature range: 54° to 66°F; Lower zone temperature range: 46° to 66°F; Safety lock
- Note: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed.
- TRIPLE-LAYERED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: Stainless steel frame and 3 layers of tempered glass stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging.
- TEMPERATURE MEMORY FUNCTION: Restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature.
- 54-BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds up to 54 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles of your favorite wine on slotted beech wood shelves for best air circulation.
- SINGLE ZONE/ONE-TOUCH CONTROL: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from 40-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times!
- QUITE & LOW VIBRATION: Runs virtually silent with low vibration, so wine sediments are not disturbed and flavor is crisp and delicious. Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-554-6688.
- STORE WINE AND BEVERAGES SIMULTANEOUSLY: Thanks to this combination wine cooler and beverage center, which keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures, you can have a wide variety of wine and other cold beverages on hand whenever you need them! Each zone is controlled separately using it's own intuitively designed control panel with digital display and push-button controls, and the operating temperature ranges from the high 30s to the low 60s.
- FITS BOTTLES AND CANS: Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you will not be limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their sides. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8" tall bottles while still accommodating up to 18 cans on the shelves below. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each of the shelves glides out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so no bottle is out of reach!
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This wine refrigerator/beverage center utilizes a new advanced cooling system that has been intelligently designed to greatly reduce noise and vibration while being 25% more energy efficient. Interior fans circulate the air inside the unit for faster cooldown times and more even cooling, helping to prevent drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your beverages.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: This unit features a front-venting design that allows it to be built into cabinets for a seamless look, as well as a finished top and sides that give you the option to use it as a stylish freestanding addition to nearly any room in your home. To add to it's versatility, we've included both curved and towel bar handles with this unit, so you can customize it for the look that fits best with your surrounding decor. It measures 32 3/4"H x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D.
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
As of Mar 15 2020 10:09PM PST (details)
As of Mar 17 2020 8:35AM PST (details)
|Warranty:||90 days labor, 1 year parts||One Year|
|Color:||Stainless Steel||Black and sliver||Stainless Steel|
Lower means more popular
|Size:||54-bottle||24" Dual Zone|
User ReviewsClick here
to look at the detailed list of user reviews on this wine cellar. Here's a few small snippets taken from an editorial review for this product:
Store various types of wine at their optimum temperatures using the Koldfront 24 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler (TWR247ESS). This free-standing wine cooler has two temperature zones, both which use thermoelectric cooling to ensure that up to 24 bottles of your wine taste as the winemake
... show full review
The data that we have shows that Koldfront has manufactured quite a few wine cellars. The average score that we've got for this brand is 4.5 out of 5. That's based on 5 total items. If what you're after is other wine cellars by this brand, then you should take a look at these:
Most people who purchase the Koldfront TWR247ESS will also buy other related items as well. You may find these interesting. The items shown below were often purchased around the the same time as this wine cellar.
It's wonderful purchasing a product that's more trendy than most, mainly because this means it's most likely of better quality. Buying a less well-known product will often make it difficult to get different customer's viewpoints. If the item you're purchasing has a high quantity of sales then it's also more likely to be worth purchasing.
A popular and well reviewed wine cellar is what you need, and this one gives you just that.