NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, Black
When looking for a new wine cellar, it's important to do some investigating and buy one that is worth the price and well known. Our review of the NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, Black should give you a pretty good idea about whether or not it's the correct wine cellar for your purposes. The customer reviews
are also always worth taking a look at, because they will help you see what users think about about this product.
This product is a very popular choice for a wine cellar. The data that we've got shows that it is more popular than many of products in the same category that we've got in our database. By looking at the user opinions, you'll be able to get a great set of judgements on this item before making a purchase.
4.8 out of 5
4.4 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
- Interior LED Lighting: Cool blue LED lighting is included to better illuminate your collection.
- Adjustable Shelves: 5 chrome plated wire shelves pull out to make for easy bottle loading when needed and convenient accessibility.
- 18 Bottle Capacity: Compact, 18 bottle storage, perfect for red or white wines.
- Cooling System: The quiet and vibration free thermoelectric cooling system allows you to set the temperature as low as 54 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 66 degrees Fahrenheit while protecting sediment.
- Digital Display: Quickly monitor and set temperatures with ease using the push button controls mounted on the door frame.
- External Dimension(in): 13.5"W x 20"L x 32.25"H
- Internal Dimension(in): 11"W x 13"L x 28.25"H
- Temperature Range: 44°F - 66°F
- Bottle Capacity:21
- Warranty: One Year Parts Warranty
- A thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler. ETL approved.
- Two zones: top holds 10 bottles, bottom holds 8. 7 pull-out chrome shelves. Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display
- Touch Screen Top Zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites
- Touch Screen Bottom Zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display
- 18-bottle capacity***Note: Shelving is meant to hold standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily remove any of the shelves. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles.
|Brand:||NewAir||Fire Bird||Wine Enthusiast|
As of Dec 20 2017 8:43PM PST (details)
As of Jan 22 2019 10:24AM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
|Warranty:||1 YEAR PARTS & LABOR||1 Year Limited Parts & Labor|
Lower means more popular
|Color:||Stainless Steel & Black||Black||Black|
You can check out the more detailed list of user opinions by clicking here
. Here's a few small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
Stores up to 18 bottles of wine Slide out racks provide easy access to your favorite wines NewAir AW-181E Streamlined 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler Whether you're a new wine collector or a connoisseur, this NewAir AW-181E 18 bottle thermoelectric wine cooler is an easy and convenient way
... show full review
The majority of people who purchase the NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, Black will also buy other similar products as well. You may find these interesting. The items displayed below were usually bought at the same time as this wine cellar.
The NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, Black is probably more widely used than the average wine cellar, which is good since you know that it's likely to be a good one. You could have some challenges obtaining different owner's feedback if you get a less popular product. If the product you're choosing has a substantial degree of sales then it is also more likely to be worth obtaining.
A popular and highly regarded wine cellar is really what you want, and this one delivers on that.