Whynter BWR-33SD 33 Bottle Built-In Wine Refrigerator
If you're looking for a highly rated wine cellar, the Whynter BWR-33SD 33 Bottle Built-In Wine Refrigerator is absolutely worth considering. We've done an analysis on this product to help you determine if it's worth buying. Check out the data below, and also be sure to check out the user reviews too, as these reviews are often amongst the best ways to determine if this product is what you want.
This product is one of the most popular wine cellars
. The data that we've got shows that it's more popular than most of wine cellars in the same category that we have in our database. If you check out the user reviews, you can get a great set of opinions on the item before buying.
4.5 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
4.2 out of 5
- Capacity: 33 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Tempered double pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
- Digital LED temperature control with temperature range from 40ºF - 65ºF
- Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures even temperature distribution
- Security lock and key
- A thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler. ETL approved
- 18-bottle capacity - Two zones: top holds 10 bottles, bottom holds 8
- Top zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F
- Otto zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F
- Freestanding only
- 112 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This wine cooler features 10 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and two bottom shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 112 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making it an excellent storage option for wine lovers with large and diverse collections.
- DUAL ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Quickly and easily monitor and adjust the temperature in each zone individually using the intuitive control panels with clear digital displays and user-friendly push button controls. Both zones can be set between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 64 degrees Fahrenheit to store red, white, or sparkling wine. The control panel can also be used to turn on the cool blue LED lighting, illuminating the interior without the heat of standard incandescent bulbs.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Featuring a thin yet durable metal construction, Allavino's unique FlexCount shelves are strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging while maximizing your available storage space to accommodate larger diameter bottles. Each shelf is installed on ball-bearing tracks and extends smoothly for easy access to every bottle, and wooden slats gently cradle each bottle to help prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: Allavino's FlexCount Series wine cellars incorporate a cutting-edge design that brings style and convenience to any environment. They have a front-venting construction that allows them to be built-in to cabinetry for a seamless look, as well as fully finished cabinets that make them elegant freestanding additions to nearly any room in your home. Each unit comes with both towel bar and curved handles for a custom look that fits in with the surrounding decor.
- SIDE-BY-SIDE DESIGN: This Allavino FlexCount Series 112 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler is made up of two single-zone 56 bottle wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors. Each unit has its own separate power cord and is controlled using its own control panel with digital display and push-button controls. When placed side by side, the combined unit measures 33.9" H x 46.8" W x 23.6" D and stores up to 112 wine bottles.
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
As of Jan 25 2020 10:10PM PST (details)
|Size:||33 Bottle||2 Zone|
|Warranty:||One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Lower means more popular
User ReviewsClick here
to view the more detailed list of user reviews on this wine cellar. Here are a few small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
The Whynter Built-in undercounter wine refrigerator offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your wine collecting needs. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the Whynter built-in undercounter wine refrigerator provides affordable yet advanced wine storage functionality. This
... show full review
When buying the Whynter BWR-33SD 33 Bottle Built-In Wine Refrigerator, the majority of people tend to also purchase other similar items at the same time. You may find these worth looking into. The items displayed below were usually bought at the same time as this wine cellar.
This is without a doubt an item that's worthy of evaluating. We advocate looking into the customer reviews
to get a more detailed analysis of the advantages and drawbacks on this product. Often the website that has the best prices for this kind of product is Amazon
, so you may want to start looking there.