Filtrete Clean Living Basic Dust Filter, MPR 300, 16 x 25 x 1-Inches, 6-Pack
Are you looking for a high quality furnace filter
? The Filtrete BD01-6PK-2E may have what you desire. This review will go into details about the score, popularity and price of this product, so that you can make a well informed decision before making a purchase. We recommend also having a look at the reviews from customers
, because this will make it easier to get a good idea about what other people think about the product.
This item is an extremely popular choice for a furnace filter. The data that we've got shows that it is more popular than most of items in the same category within our database. If you check out the user opinions, you can get a great set of judgements on this product before making a purchase.
4.6 out of 5
4.8 out of 5
3.7 out of 5
- Helps protect your home by reducing contaminants and allergen in your air. 316 MPR Performance Rating
- Electrostatically charged fibers attracts and capture large airborne allergens like Pollen, Household Dust, Lint
- Ideal for high-velocity heating and cooling systems
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Manufactured by 3M
- Actual Filter Size: 16x25x4,Purifies air by capturing a high percentage of household air particles, including those at 0.3 micron which are most harmful to your lungs
- Filtrete 4" and 5 " filters help maintain airflow in heating and cooling systems, which helps prevent stress on the system and reduces the amount of energy needed to reach desired indoor air temperatures.
- Replaces Honeywell, TrionAirBear, Bryant , Carrier(R) and Lennox (R) brand filters. Can replace 16 x 25 x 5 inch filters with the same actual size. It is recommended you measure your current filter or filter slot to determine exact actual size needed for your system.
- Designed with Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to pull in and trap unwanted air particles while letting clean air flow through
- Filtrete Allergen Defense air filters turn your central heating and cooling system into a whole house air cleaner. Featuring electro-static technology, these filters reduce airborne allergens such as household dust, lint, dust-mite debris, mold spores, pollen, pet dander and smog. For best results, change your filter every 6 to 12 months.
- Microparticle Performance Rating 1000
- 3 Pack
- Nominal Size 16 x 25 x 3
- Actual Size 15 3/4 x 24 1/4 x 3
- OEM Trion Air Bear Cub 255649-101 Filter
- MERV 8 Rated
As of Jan 25 2020 10:10PM PST (details)
As of Jan 25 2020 10:10PM PST (details)
As of May 23 2017 9:05PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
User ReviewsClick here
to view the more detailed list of user reviews on this product. Here are some small excerpts taken from an editorial review for this product:
301DC-6 Size: 25" H x 16" W x 1" D Features: -Ideal for high velocity equipment. -Attracts and captures household dust. -For residential use only. Product Type: -Air filter. Dimensions: Filter: -Yes. Size 20" H x 16" W x 1" D - Filter Height - Top to Bottom: -20". Size 20" H x 16" W x 1" D - Filter
... show full review
Filtrete is a popular manufacturer of furnace filters. Our average rating for this brand is 4.7 out of 5. This is based on 12 total items. Filtrete has a ranking of 2 out of 42 in the list of best reviewed brands. If what you're after is other filters by the same brand, then you should consider these:
When buying the Filtrete BD01-6PK-2E, the majority of customers will also buy other similar items as well. You may find these interesting. The items displayed below were often purchased at the same time as this furnace filter.
A 4.6 out of 5 rating means the Filtrete BD01-6PK-2E is surely worth considering. Do you need more information on this product? You might want to have a look at the Amazon.com user reviews
and see what others have to say about it. Discovering what others have to say relating to this item is very important. If you prefer the very best deals on selling prices and shipping costs then Amazon.com
is definitely the place to check.