When searching for a new furnace filter, it's important to do the research and get one that is well known and worth the price. Our analysis of the Filtrete UR03-2PK-6E should give you a decent idea of whether or not it's the best furnace filter for your purposes. The user reviews
are also always worth taking a look at, so that you can see what users think about about this product.
This product is amongst the most popular furnace filters
. The data that we have shows that it is more popular than most of products in the same category within our database. If you check out the user reviews, you can get a great set of opinions on the product before you buy.
4.8 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
3.6 out of 5
- Helps promote a healthy home by reducing airborne dust, allergens, bacteria & viruses
- 4x better small bacteria and virus capture Refers to bacteria and viruses that are less than 1 micron in size
- Electrostatically charged to attract and capture microscopic airborne particles
- Carries a 1500 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR)
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Designed with Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to pull in and trap unwanted air particles while letting clean air flow through
- Captures microscopic particles including: smoke, cough/sneeze debris, bacteria, viruses, and large particles like lint, dust and pollen.
- Electrostatic air filter with Microparticle Performance Rating 1500
- 3 times better at small particle capture compared to non-electrostatic pleated filters for the capture of 0.3 to 1.0 micron particles.
- 16x25x1 pleated air / furnace filter. Actual size of 15.5" x 24.5" x 0.75". Perfect for home or business use.
- Each purchase is for a pack of 6 filters that can replace any standand furnace or air conditioning filter.
- Manufactured by AFB in the USA, using 100% US components.
- MERV rating of 8. Most common, perfect for basic residential or industrial use. Filters pollen, mold, and larger dust particles.
- AFB is a leading manufacturer of air filters, made in a US factory and shipped direct to your door. AirFilterBuy: Breathe Better!
- Actual Size of Filter: 19-5/8 x 19-7/8 x 4-3/8
- Made in USA
- Replaces Lennox X6670 And X6672
- Replaces Honeywell FC100A1029 and FC200E1029
As of Jan 25 2020 10:04PM PST (details)
As of Jan 25 2020 10:10PM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:23AM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
You can look at the detailed list of user opinions by clicking here
. Here's a few small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
Keeping your home clean and healthy is your mission and Filtrete Healthy Living filters can be your perfect partner. Featuring high performing electrostatic technology, Filtrete filters proactively capture dust, bacteria, germs, viruses and allergens in your air. For optimum performance, change you
... show full review
Filtrete is a fairly popular maker of furnace filters. Our average rating for this brand is 4.7 out of 5. This is based upon 12 total filters. Compared to other brands, Filtrete is ranked number 2 out of 42. This brand have several other well known furnace filters
, like the "Filtrete NADP01-2PK-2
" or the "Filtrete Clean Living Basic Dust Filter, MPR 300, 16 x 25 x 1-Inches, 6-Pack
Most users that purchase the Filtrete UR03-2PK-6E will also buy other similar items as well. You may find these interesting. The products shown below were often bought around the the same time as this furnace filter.
To conclude, the Filtrete UR03-2PK-6E is a furnace filter which might be worth looking into. We advise considering the customer reviews
for a more descriptive evaluation of the pros and cons of this item. The item can be bought on Amazon
and it is worth checking out their site to receive the cheapest offer when buying.